XinkeBot Orca 2 Cygnus 3D printer
Swappable Dual Extruder Large Format 400x400x500mm
Heated Print Bed
Free shipping & a Chromafil Free 3D Filaments voucher!
Lead Time: 7 to 16 days
This XinkeBot Orca 2 Cygnus 3D printer is a professional one that comes mostly assembled, it only takes a few minutes to complete its assembly.
- A large build volume of 400 x 400 x 500mm (15.7 x 15.7 x 19.7in)
- Heated bed build platform
- Quickly and easily swap magnetic single to dual extruder within seconds!
- XinkeBot Orca 2 Cygnus all metal chassis 3D printer
- Borosilicate glass heated bed & custom print surface
- Mesh multi-point auto bed leveling 3D printer
- The 2.8" full color touchscreen allows untethered 3D printing
- Very quiet
- 350W Power Supply
- 3D Print: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, PETG, Wood, Flex and so on.
- XinkeBot Orca 2 Cygnus Max Print Speed: 150 mm/sec
- 3D printer Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Spool holder
- 1KG XK-PLA(PRO) premium PLA
- 8G SD card
- Hex keys
- Cable clamps
- Power Requirements: 24 V DC @ 14.6 A
- AC Input: 100 - 120 V AC (7.0 A) / 200 - 240 V AC (4.0 A)
- Cura/Makerbot Desktop/Slic3r/Simplify3D
- Supported OS: Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.6+
- Supported CAD Input Data File Format: stl, gcode, obj
- Metal frame: six (6) months from the date a new product is first delivered to the original end-user after being purchased.
- Parts: three (3) months from the date a new product is first delivered to the original end-user after being purchased.
The warranty does not cover physical damage caused by accident, misuse or abuse, or sustained from improper handling during shipping as well as normal wear and tear in use of product.
It also does not apply to accessories (including filament spool holder) or consumables (as the heated bed surface).
*This warranty is non-transferable and covers only the original end-user purchaser.
*Free shipping excludes destinations considered as remote areas by the carrier.
Handling, Processing, Shipping and delay to Delivery:
Most 3D printers offered have a processing time to shipping date (lead time) around 4 to 8 work days, please note and plan accordingly.
Add to that the shipping delay (lead time) to delivery usually around 4 to 8 work days.